Membership Scholarship Fund
APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 ARE NOW OPEN!
Gonzo Youth Theatre is offering a scholarship to three qualifying young people, allowing them to attend G.Y.T. for three terms covering a full year of activities to the monetary equivalent of €1,000.00. We are looking for applicants who are involved and/or interested in Theatre and/or the creative arts in some way.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE – FRIDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER 2020
You must submit an essay, one page or less, using any combination of the following questions as a guide (or write something completely your own – be inspired and creative!).
- What involvement, if any, have you had with theatre in your school or community?
- What are your influences and/or who inspired you to become involved in theatre/arts?
- How will being a member of Gonzo Youth Theatre benefit you?
- Outline a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart.
- Why should you be picked as a Gonzo Youth Theatre Scholarship winner?
Please list the school you are currently attending at the top of your essay, along with your name and contact information.
RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
Applicants are encouraged to send digital links, images or any other evidence of any previous engagement with theatre/the arts, along with their essay.
Letter of Recommendation
Please submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher, councillor, school administrator or community leader. A copy or a picture/photo of the letter must be submitted with your application. Gonzo Youth Theatre will give equal opportunity to all applicants who fit the criteria outlined above.
Please send all submissions and attachments to email@example.com by Friday, 4th September 2020.
Winners of the scholarship will be announced one week later.